Hello to everyone, we trust that you are safe and well.
All of us at Churchfield Dental Centre would like to thank you all for your support through these very unusual times.
With the recent move to Tier 3 restrictions we want to let you know that the Practice will remain open throughout this period and continue to provide our usual services.
As you all know the Practice is fully operational and we have rigorous Covid safeguarding procedures in place for all our patients and staff, ensuring that you are all entering a safe environment when attending for your dental care.
We would like to give a few additional reminders:
· Please complete your emailed Covid forms prior to attending your appointment (this form is sent prior to every appointment).
· Please arrive at the clinic at your appointment time or if you are too early and you've travelled by car, please wait in your car, this will avoid minimal people contact at clinic reception.
· Pay by Card where possible.
· We are recording patient temperatures upon arrival.
· Our customer toilets will be out of use, unless in emergencies.
· Please wear a mask to enter the practice, and wear it correctly (if you are exempt please let us know before your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate you)
· Please sanitise your hands on arrival, and again when leaving.
Once again thank you for your understanding and support.
We look forward to seeing you soon.